St. James Episcopal ChurchSt. James Welcomes you!
We are an Episcopal Church in downtown Woonsocket, right next to the Court St. Bridge on Hamlet Ave. We are focused on worshiping God in a joyful manner, teaching children and adults about Jesus and God, helping each other, and reaching out to the community through our ministries.
At St. James Church we strive...
- To model Christ-like behavior of acceptance, forgiveness, and love
- To reach families in our community for Christ
- To assimilate them into the life of the Church
- To nurture them toward Christian maturity
You are welcome to join us for services on:
- 8:00 AM (quiet service)
- 10:30 AM (traditional service with choir) NEW TIME
- 5:30 PM Service followed by bible study
Below are some upcoming events. Please be sure to check out the calendar for full details. Our building is a fully accessible facility.
Ash Wednesday, 3/6/2019:
7AM and 12 Noon at St. James Episcopal
7PM at St Mark Lutheran
No 5:30pm service on this Wednesday
|See us on Facebook Click here|
Great for Meetings, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings........