St. James Episcopal ChurchSt. James Welcomes you!
We are an Episcopal Church in downtown Woonsocket, right next to the Court St. Bridge on Hamlet Ave. We are focused on worshiping God in a joyful manner, teaching children and adults about Jesus and God, helping each other, and reaching out to the community through our ministries.
At St. James Church we strive...
- To model Christ-like behavior of acceptance, forgiveness, and love
- To reach families in our community for Christ
- To assimilate them into the life of the Church
- To nurture them toward Christian maturity
You are welcome to join us for services on:
- 8:00 AM (quiet service) except during July and August
- 10:30 AM (traditional service with choir) except during July and August
- During July our service will be a 9:00 AM only at St. James Episcopal at 24 Hamlet Ave, Woonsocket, RI 02895
- During August and the first Sunday in September, our service will be at 9:00 AM only and be held at St. Mark Lutheran 871 Harris Ave, Woonsocket, RI 02895
- 5:30 PM Service followed by bible study, except during July and August. We will resume Wednesday services in September 2019.
Below are some upcoming events. Please be sure to check out the calendar for full details. Our building is a fully accessible facility.
|See us on Facebook Click here|
Great for Meetings, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings........